Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Coolest Villains with Ill Intentions pt. 1



We apologize for the lack of actual updates, but we assure you this only means progress is being made. Over the past week and were able to take a break from all the Owner's production madness and catch up with our Seattle homies. With a little leisure and business inspiration I was able to catch the good moments that I felt necessary to document.

This is part one of our trip, as there is way too many pics to focus on. So here is round one of the The Coolest Villains with Ill Intentions post.




View from our suite at Slimmys. That break in the clouds only lasted for 5 minutes.


Stopped over at Seattle's pioneering Skate Boutique Goods and chopped it up a bit. Check out the ever growing brand Flying Coffin too, killing it out there.


Slim from Ill Intent [Northwest Thugcore] at Stussy Seattle.




I feel like tourist attractions are overrated and for the most part better seen on t.v. But I missed out on this last time I was here and all I heard was good things, so we went on the Underground Tour of Seattle. The tour was humorous and our guide could of been terminated from her previous job as a teacher due to her copious speed intake, but overall good speaker. She knew how to candy coat the darker side of Seattle and made the prostitutes sound like honest hard working women to the underage tourists.

It was also my quarter century birthday that Friday, so I got surprised with a few unplanned events. We headed to the space needle to this music museum I've been hearing about and realized they had live instruments for us to mess around with privately for a few minutes. So I got my drum fix on. For those who don't know I fucks with a few instruments and have been known to get my Neil Peart on once in awhile, not having played in awhile got me excited to lay it down.




We linked up with TheCool's owner, David for the Massive Monkeys BBoy Jam, good to see crews doing their thing out in the NW.


Later that night we went through to the Showbox to check out the Reflection Eternal show. It's cool to see Hi-Tek but would of been real cool to see homie Brady behind there. What up homie!


Ended the night with a few drinks at some spots in Downtown Seattle. Choppin it with Life Of Villain's Kingston.

Blogging is an art, and at the moment I need to take a break so I'm just going to leave you with this and have part 2 for you this week. Don't forget, less than 2 weeks until The Owners Summer is available.







No comments:

Post a Comment